Sunday, August 30, 2020

Week of Aug 31

 Here are the basics for this upcoming week.  We will be switching to just an afternoon practice , minus Friday so if people want to head out for the weekend, starting this week. Expect practices from start to finish to be around an hour and a half long.  Also, Coach Lauren and I will be out of town for the week, but Coach K and Coach Jerlie will be at the practices.  If you need something or have any questions, you can still text or email me and I will get to it as soon as I can.  

Monday: Girls - 3:15, Boys - 3:30 at CRHS
Tuesday: Girls - 3:15, Boys - 3:30 at CR Dam
Wednesday: Girls - 3:15, Boys - 3:30 at Bunker Golf Course Lot 1
Thursday: Girls - 3:15, Boys - 3:30 at CRHS
Friday: Girls - 8:00am, Boys - 9:00am at CRHS

Any questions, please let me know,
Thanks
Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment