Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Blog Updates

There are a couple of new things that I have added to the blog in the past couple of days. I added a new article in the Health and Nutrition section on Sleep, which is one area that some athletes struggle with. I have also added a new page section that I will try and put new running quotes every day, or as many days as I can remember. Just a little inspiration for everyone.
Lastly, I added a new feature that will allow you to be notified by email or any new posts that I put up, so you don't have to check everyday, or however often you check, to see if there is something new. All you need to do is go down on the right side of the blog to the area that asks for your email. Once you have that completed, any time something is posted, you will get an email of that message/post. I am hoping this will make this blog be even more effective.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Thanks,
Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment