Sunday, June 17, 2018

Weeks Ahead Schedule

Here is the schedule for the rest of the summer as far as our team training goes. Remember that there are two options. Also, the more you can run, the better off you will be when the season gets going in mid-August. 
AM - 9:30; PM 7:00
Locations will be the same for the morning and evening options. Parents and alumni are always welcome to be a part of the workouts as well.
Mondays - CR Dam
Tuesdays - CRHS
Wednesdays - CRHS
Thursdays - Bunker Golf Course Parking Lot 1
Fridays - CRHS

Lastly, I am going to be on vacation for most of the rest of June, leaving on Tuesday afternoon.  I will check my email and messages occasionally, but please note that I probably won't be able to help much.

Any questions, please let me know,
Thanks
Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment