Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Twin Cities Marathon Water Stop Opportunity

We have been given the opportunity to work at one of the water stops for the Twin Cities Marathon on Sunday, Oct 1.  This will end up being a fundraiser for us, but we need to have at least 20 people to make it happen.  What I am asking is that if you, your runner or other family members would be willing to help that you please fill out the form in the link below.  I would like to know by Wednesday morning so I can confirm with the TC Marathon Volunteer Lead that we can do the water stop as soon as possible.  Once I have at least 20 people, I will then send out the information on how to sign up as a volunteer.  We will also get $30 a person that is able to work, which will then go towards our team.
Thanks in advance!
Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment