Sunday, August 25, 2013

Meet Cancelled

Due to the predicted heat for tomorrow, the meet has been cancelled.  Apollo High School may look into moving it to later in the week, but nothing has been decided as far as that goes.  If something comes up, we will let you know.
As for tomorrow then, with the temps and the fact that I have to work until 3:30 for staff development at the school, we are going to cancel practice for tomorrow.  You can do one of two things though, run on your own or with someone from the team, or take the day off.  Your choice, but if you run, go early or late in the day.
I will let you know more about practice for the rest of the week tomorrow after I look at the predicted weather for the rest of the week.  Usually we practice at 3:00 so it is what we would do after school, but if temps are still supposed to be high, we may go in the morning.  I will let you know tomorrow.
Thanks and any questions, please let me know,
Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment