Thursday, August 22, 2013

Running Camp

Just a reminder that we will be signing out uniforms tomorrow (Friday) morning at 10:00am, for everyone, even if they are not going to camp.  We will then lift weights and try to leave at about 11:00am. 
We will be staying at the Wedge Hill Group Camp sites in William O'Brien.  Here is a phone number in case you need to get a hold of someone: 651-433-0500.
For those driving, I will have directions for you tomorrow, but here they are in advance as well:
Got East on Hwy 10 to North I35W.  Continue north on I35W to the I35 split and then exit onto Hwy 97 just south of Forest Lake and take a right (east).  Go about 2 miles on Hwy 97 and merge onto Hwy 61, then take a right back onto Hwy 97 at the stop light. Continue going East on Hwy 97 for about 10 miles to Hwy 95 and take a right (south) and the park will be about 4 miles on the right.
If traffic is difficult, you can always take Main St/CR 14 out of Coon Rapids to Lino Lakes, then take a left onto Lake Drive and this will turn into Hwy 97 as you cross over I35.
Any other questions, please feel free to call me.
Thanks
Denny

No comments:

Post a Comment